Opening an Account with Coastside County Water District
New and Returning Water Service Customers
A water service account with CCWD may be opened either by telephone or in person at the District office. In addition to a deposit ($75.00), Customer Service will need the following information to open your account(s) and establish credit:
Current best practices are used to keep your account information secure.
- Full legal name of applicant (business or individual)
- Service address of water service
- Mailing address to receive billing statements and legal notices from the District
- Email address to contact you regarding your water account(s)
- Effective start date for water service: must be Monday through Friday
- Contact phone number of applicant where we can leave a message: mobile, home or work
- The number of persons living full time in the household for residential accounts. The minimum is one person.
- Personal Identification: If the applicant is an individual, CCWD requires the individual’s social security number or date of birth. A valid passport may also be considered.
- Business Identification: If the applicant is not an individual, a tax identification number is required.
- Residential accounts are required to inform the District if the applicant is the owner or tenant.