Closing Your Account

Water service to your residence or business can be discontinued by contacting the District office by telephone or in person and requesting that your account be closed.

Customer Service representatives will request the effective date that you would like the service stopped and a forwarding address in which to mail the final closing bill.

Any customer who vacates the premises being served by the District and fails to request that service be taken out of their name shall be held responsible for all water used on those premises up until the time the District receives actual notice.

Please contact Customer Service at (650) 726-4405 for any additional questions you may have concerning your water service. Customers may also email Customer Service at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.