Pay Bill  |  Contact  |  Emergencies  FacebookTwitterLinkedIn

Opening an Account

New Residential and Commercial Water Service Customers

A water service account with Coastside County Water District may be opened either by telephone or in person at the District office. In addition to a $75.00 deposit, our Customer Service representatives will need the following information to open your account:

  • Applicants name
  • Service address of the new account
  • Billing address (if different than service address)
  • Effective date of start of service
  • A home and/or work telephone number
  • The number of persons in the household

Identification in the form of a Social Security Number, California Driver's License, or valid California Identification Card Number is required. In the case of a business, a tax identification number is required.

Please contact the District's Customer Service representatives at (650) 726-4405 for any additional questions you may have concerning your account, or general questions regarding billing, establishing or discontinuing service.