Agendas and Notices
COASTSIDE COUNTY WATER DISTRICT
766 MAIN STREET
HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019
REGULAR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2018
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
THE ADJOURNED OCTOBER 9, 2018 REGULAR
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(Adjourned due to a lack of quorum)
MEETING TIME: 7:00 P.M.
The Coastside County Water District (CCWD) does not discriminate against persons with disabilities. Upon request, the agenda and agenda packet materials can be provided in a format to accommodate special needs. If you require a copy of the agenda or related materials in an alternative format to accommodate a disability, or if you wish to attend this public meeting and will require special assistance or other special equipment, please call the District at (650) 726-4405 in advance and we will make every reasonable attempt to provide such an accommodation.
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the CCWD District Office, located at 766 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
This agenda and accompanying materials can be viewed on Coastside County Water District’s website located at: www.coastsidewater.org.
The Board of the Coastside County Water District reserves the right to take action on any item included on this agenda.
1) ROLL CALL
2) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3) PUBLIC COMMENT
At this time members of the public may address the Board of Directors on issues not listed on the agenda which are within the purview of the Coastside County Water District. Comments on matters that are listed on the agenda may be made at the time the Board is considering each item. Each speaker is allowed a maximum of three (3) minutes and must complete and submit a speaker slip. The President of the Board will recognize each speaker, at which time the speaker should proceed to the podium, give their name and address and provide their comments to the Board.
4) CONSENT CALENDAR
The following matters before the Board of Directors are recommended for action as stated by the General Manager. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered as routine by the Board of Directors, and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
- Approval of disbursements for the month ending September 30, 2018:
Claims: $1,063,785.24; Payroll: $105,906.79 for a total of $1,169,692.03 (attachment)
• September Monthly Financial Claims reviewed and approved by President Feldman
- Approval of disbursements for the month ending October 31, 2018:
Claims: $812,625.27; Payroll: $106,322.13 for a total of $918,947.40 (attachment)
• October Monthly Financial Claims reviewed and approved by Director Glassberg
- Acceptance of Financial Reports (September and October) (attachment)
- Approval of Minutes of September 11, 2018 Regular Board of Directors Meeting (attachment)
- Installed Water Connection Capacity and Water Meters Report (September & October) (attachment)
- Total CCWD Production Reports (September and October) (attachment)
- CCWD Monthly Sales by Category Report (September and October) (attachment)
- Monthly Planned Plant or Tank Discharge and New Water Line Flushing Report (September and October) (attachment)
- Monthly Rainfall Reports (September and October) (attachment)
- SFPUC Hydrological Reports – August and September, 2018 (attachment)
- Notice of Completion – 2-inch Pipeline Downtown Pipeline Replacement Project (attachment)
- Notice of Completion – Denniston Reservoir Maintenance Dredging Project – 2018 (attachment)
5) MEETINGS ATTENDED / DIRECTOR COMMENTS
6) GENERAL BUSINESS
- Construction of Highway One South 2-Inch Main Emergency Replacement (attachment)
- Agreement with Pakpour Consulting Group to Provide Plans and Specifications for the Alves Tank Improvements (attachment)
- Approval to Purchase PAX Water Technologies Tank Mixers (attachment)
- Resolution Adopting A Surplus Property Policy for the Coastside County Water District (attachment)
- Quarterly Financial Review (attachment)
7) MONTHLY INFORMATIONAL REPORTS
- Assistant General Manager’s Report (attachment)
- Superintendent of Operations Report – for months of September and October (attachment)
- Water Resources Informational Report (attachment)
8) DIRECTOR AGENDA ITEMS – FUTURE BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS AND REQUESTS FOR FUTURE BOARD MEETINGS AGENDA ITEMS